What should I do if my registered name has changed?

Please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852)3898 6988 for assistance. Subsequently, we will need you to visit our office with your new HKID card and documents relating to your change of name (i.e. deed poll) and go through the identity verification via WeLab Bank app to have your name updated.

Was this article helpful?