- Regarding the possibility of an economic recession, expert from Allianz Global Investors believes that there is no need to be overly pessimistic about the economic outlook, as the US unemployment rate is currently situated between 3.6% to 3.7%. When the US unemployment rate is not too bad, recession is likely to be mild.
- Considering Convertible Bonds (CB) in asset allocation allows it to be capable to attack and defense, providing income while enjoying the potential upside of the equity market if it continues to rise.
- Could provide dividend potential and help investors to capture potential source of income
- 3 asset classes, 1 goal: seek potential income and growth
- Potential for upside participation of equity market with diversification
This document is for general information only. The information or opinion herein is not to be construed as professional investment advice or any offer, solicitation, recommendation, comment or any guarantee to the purchase or sale of any investment products or services. This document is for general evaluation only. It does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person or class of persons and it has not been prepared for any particular person or class of persons.
The information or opinion presented has been developed internally and/or taken from sources (including but not limited to information providers and fund houses) believed to be reliable by WeLab Bank, but WeLab Bank makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy, correctness, reliabilities or otherwise with respect to such information or opinion, and assume no responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this document. WeLab Bank does not take responsibility for nor does WeLab Bank endorse such information or opinion.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. WeLab Bank makes no representation or warranty regarding future performance. Any forecast contained herein as to likely future movements in interest rates, foreign exchange rates or market prices or likely future events or occurrences constitutes an opinion only and is not indicative of actual future movements in interest rates, foreign exchange rates or market prices or actual future events or occurrences (as the case may be).
You should not make any investment decision purely based on this document. Before making any investment decisions, you should consider your own financial situation, investment objectives and experiences, risk acceptance and ability to understand the nature and risks of the relevant product(s). WeLab Bank accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or other loss or damages of any kind arising from any use of or reliance on the information or opinion herein. You should seek advice from independent financial adviser if needed.
WeLab Bank is an authorised institution under Part IV of the Banking Ordinance and a registered institution under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (CE Number: BOJ558) to conduct Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 4 (advising on securities) regulated activities.